Vibram Five Fingers Bikila White
Vibram Five Fingers Bikila White is a breakthrough product that encourages a more natural, healthier, and more efficient forefoot strike. While many have been running in their Vibram Five Fingers for years, the Bikila is our first model designed specifically for near barefoot running.
* Thin, abrasion-resistant poly amide stretch fabric fits low on feet and offers quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
* Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural running motion; thermoplastic urethane toe bumpers supply enhanced protection
* Instep straps secure with a rip-and-stick closure to provide a secure, supportive fit; padded collars up the comfort level
* AEGIS Microbe Shield antibacterial treatment helps deter odors
* Dri-lex moisture-winking nylon covers a 3mm polyurethane insole to provide comfort and cushioning underfoot, especially under the ball of the foot
* 4mm Vibram out soles feature anatomically contoured traction pods that follow the contours of your feet and toes; made of non marking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
* 3M reflective hits increase your visibility low light
* Recommended for running, fitness training and light trekking
* In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
* Machine washable in cold water; air dry only, away from sun or heat source.