Verification code 9fd8c9
Executive Assistant - Director at Andher-East for Finance Co.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• 2+ years experience supporting at the executive level
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment or Travel and Tourism
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Bachelor’s degree
Location: Fort / Andheri – East, Mumbai
The Executive Assistant will:• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partner• Assist Partners with preparation of presentation material
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
• Work closely with the Partners to coordinate and close deals. Send hard copy or email project materials to consultants, clients and potential clients
JAI BHATT (Contact Advertiser)