Verification code a41d53
PUBLIC HEALTH COURSES IN INDIA
Global Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) under the aegis of a Non-Profit National Level Non-Government Organization (NGO) Global Educare Trust, New Delhi registered by Govt. of India Trust Act 1882 invites application for the following courses by Correspondence.
01. PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDHM): 1 Year
02. PG Diploma in Public Health Nutrition (PGDHN): 1 Year
03. PG Diploma in Health Informatics (PGDHI): 1 Year
04. PG Diploma in Hospital Administration (PGDHA): 1 Year
05. PG Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition (PGDDN): 1 Year
06. Diploma in Hospital Administration (DHA): Six Months
07. Diploma in Health Insurance (DHI) - Six Months
08. Diploma in Medical Tourism- Six Months
09. Diploma in Medical Record Technology (DMRT) - One Year
10. Diploma in Medical Record Technology (DMRT) - Two Years
No. of Seats: 40 in each course.
Age: No age limit
Eligibility: 10+2; Graduates (Any); MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, BPT, BOT etc.
Who Can Join The Course: Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedical Staffs, Nurses, Social Workers, Graduates & Interns.
Course Fee: Mentioned on website
For Prospectus cum Registration Form;
Global Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS)
Ad Type: Offer