UGC EXAM UGC NET History How to prepare
Syllabus for NET 2012,History/UGC Syllabus 2012, History
the syllabus for UGC NET History from UGC website on our blog download free
HOW TO PREPARE UGC NET/ HOW TO CRACK UGC NET EXAM
Cracking UGC NET exam is not quite easy since it is considered as one of the toughest competitive examinations. However, if you know exactly how to prepare for UGC NET exam you can bell the cat for sure. For success in UGC NET, you require lots of hard work and practice, coupled with proper guidance and some tricky techniques. You can prepare on your own for UGC NET, but it is better if you take some sort of UGC NET coaching. There are lots of good UGC NET coaching centers across the country. The benefit of getting yourself enrolled in a UGC NET coaching class is that you will be under some sort of compulsory practice and will stay in touch with likeminded students looking forward to crack UGC NET exam. Keep reading our BLOG (ugcinhistory.blogspot.com) to know more about how to prepare for UGC NET and ultimately crack the exam.
HOW TO STUDY FOR UGC NET EXAM/ UGC PREPARATION
1. Whatever the subject, the UGC NET syllabus is really huge and you need to study systematically to succeed. To begin with your UGC NET preparation, go through the syllabus thoroughly. For subjects like History that only have a vague outline provided with, the first thing you need to do is to go through the undergraduate and post-graduate syllabi quite thoroughly. Mark whom sections offer longer questions more often.
2. Concentrate on the Paper II.
3. Practice has no alternative. The more you go through UGC NET MOCK TEST the more confident you grow!
4. A common mistake students do is to neglect Paper I. Remember if you cannot clear Paper I, the latter papers will not be evaluated at all. Practice lots and lots of Aptitude Test MCQ everyday so that you can answer the questions real fast. Set a time limit well short of the given time (75 minutes) for yourself and check how fast you can attempt all the 60 questions.
5. Practice Paper III writings at home. Many people think that since the answers are smaller with word limits, the total examination will not be lengthy as it had been the case in the post-graduation in most cases. Wrong. There are lots of questions and for some; you really need to ponder over with time. So write as fast as you can right from the beginning, but make sure your handwriting doesn 't be illegible.
6. Proper introductions and use of keywords in longer questions is the key. For shorter answers, you really need to use technical terms. Do not try to define those terms and teach the examiner and thereby make the answer surpass the word limits. They already know the subject! However, you can 't do this right in the hall and you need to practice a lot beforehand.
7. Solved previous year paper make a difference in preparation for sure, so try to solve as many questions you can. You can also go for any book which provide UGC solved paper.
UGC NET SUGGESTIONS, UGC TIPS & TRICKS
Apart from the hard work and practice that is a part and parcel of success in anything in life, you also require being a bit smart. Working like a robot without applying intelligence might not always yield the fruit! Here are some tips and tricks for UGC NET exam that you might try out cleverly, but don 't overdo them!
1. Instead of preparing multiple answers for similar topics prepare a bigger answer, but have multiple introductions ready at your disposal. If you know the subject well, you can successfully employ this plug and play technique!
2. Get some extra introductions ready. If you do not see the questions you have prepared for, do not panic. Mould those general introductions to cater to your need but be sure to make them to the point and not a vague, general one.
NET Previous year paper /NET Question paper
UGC question paper (HISTORY) download free from here
Download ugc net paper free from here
STUDY MATERIAL FOR NET(HISTORY)
We are giving regularly important material here in our blog, you can read or copy study materials from here