Yoga Manage Stress and become more flexible and in-tune with your body and mind.
In one wonderful session of Yoga, members get to practice a number of things, some Yoga poses (asanas) breathing exercises (pranayama), meditation and chanting. In Yoga you get to learn basic terms like Mudras, Bandhas and Chakras.
Yoga is all about feeling good; feel the blood surging through your veins, the energy pulsating through your nerves, the bliss coursing through your whole being. Best of all, Yoga is apt for all, regardless of age.
Benefits of Yoga
• Brings down stress and enhances powers of relaxation
. Boosts physical strength, stamina and flexibility
• Bestows greater powers of concentration and self control
• Inculcates impulse Control
• Helps in rehabilitation of old and new injuries
• Intensifies tolerance to pain and enhancing mental clarity
• Boosts functioning of the immune system
• Enhances posture and muscle tone
• Improves blood circulation
Results in healthy, glowing skin
• Cleanses and improves overall organ functioning
• Bestows peace of mind and a more positive outlook to life
• Infuses a sense of balance and internal harmony
• Best of all, Yoga is highly therapeutic. Some of the ailments proven to be relieved, reversed and even healed through the practice of Yoga