Children Etiquette & Grooming Camp
GroomX Finishing Academy change before the Change
Children Etiquette & Grooming Module.
The course is designed specially for 7yrs and above kids, to givethem self confidence.Every parent wants their children to look their best and maintaina clean appearance because children represent parents. Whenparents take their children out in public and the children look like they just crawled out of bed reflects in a negative way on theparents. This does not mean that parents have to spend a lot ofmoney on the child to maintain a clean appearance, butpersonal grooming of children should be a high priority for parents.
- Telephone Manners:Through hands-on scenarios,children learn to answer the phone and take accuratemessages.
- School Manners: The School Manners program isdesigned to help children understand how to conductthemselves in the classroom, library and every otherschool setting. This program also addresses bullying,teasing and vandalism.
- Grooming and Hygiene: This program enforcescleanliness and organization as well as educatingchildren about the importance of skincare, hair careand dental care.
- Proper Correspondence: Children learn to leave lastingimpressions when they express appreciation through thankyou notes. Invitations, post cards and other socialcorrespondence are covered in this class, encouraging graceand courtesy in the students.
- Proper Attire: This popular program explores therelationship between attitude and attire. Children areencouraged to define suitable attire for different occasionsand changing seasons. Proper care of clothing and fashiontips and techniques are also included.
- Proper Introductions: Children learn the power of the firstimpression through speech, body language and eye contact me.