- Complete and Permanent Cure Of Pyorrhea by Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj ( 4.5 rating out of 5 stars | 4 ratings )
- Asking price is Negotiable for this Hospitals - Clinics - Nursing Homes
Pyorrhea is a disease of the gums, characterized by pus discharge from the root of the teeth and gums. It affects the membrane surrounding the roots of the teeth and lead to loosening of the teeth, and shrinkage of the gum.
It primary causes, tooth loss among adults.The gums become swollen and tender and pus may ooze. This can find its way into the stomach. This may cause the stomach not function properly affecting digestion and liver.
Pyorrhoea is trigger by bacterial activity which can produce many toxins. The development of pyorrhea can be affected by chemical irritants, incorrect brushing and stagnation of food particles.
Benefit of Homoeopathic Treatment:-
Become a first user to reply on this ad out of 52 users
- -Homeopathic medicine is unique in its therapeutic ability to replenish the system with sufficiently allow body to accomplish its own healing.
- - By hardening the enamel, the medicine prevents cavities and preserves teeth.
- -The medicine also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that cause loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss.
- - Homoeopathic medicine effectively fights caries and inflammation
who visited this ad so far on Clickindia.
Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj ( Registered since 2010-04-25 17:38:50 ) updated this ad on 26-Mar-2017 10:58:05.
Call Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj - 9811127065
SMS me contact detailsSend reply
New Friends Colony, Delhi, Delhi & NCR.