NIST- A WIDE SELECTION OF HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING COURSES ACROSS INDIA
NIST Offer a Comprehensive range of globally-recognized, vocationally-related qualifications designed for health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors. Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract around 35,000 candidates annually – It helps Managers, Supervisors and Staff from all types of Organisation with health & safety among their day-to-day responsibilities. Improve your chances of NEBOSH success with NIST…
When you Think Safety… Think International Course, ThinkNIST!!!
1. Professional course provider in occupational health & safety from reputed organizations like NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, CAPITAL SAFETY and so on.
2. Produced more than 3000 quality Students with good placement records, because choosing the right training provider, can be crucial to exam success.
3. An excellent pass rate with unparalleled level of training facilities and course materials.
4. NEBOSH Courses throughout the year, delivered by our highly experienced and accredited Trainers with International Exposure.
5. All Courses Globally accepted especially countries in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain & Oman, Singapore & UK.
ALL INTERNATIONAL HSE COURSES @ UNBELIEVABLE PRICE...
DELHI FULL VIEW COURSE CALENDAR - 2012 CLICK HERE,
Our Products Click here:
o IOSH MS, IOSH WS
o NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH OIL AND GAS
o TRAIN THE TRAINER
o FIRE SAFETY, RISK ASSESSMENT
o FALL PROTECTION
Whatever your role and whichever course you choose, NIST will help you achieve outstanding results to continue your Professional development in Occupational health & safety.
For Registration & Other details:
Don’t hesitate to contact me
Territory Manager - Marketing
NIST Institute Pvt Ltd, - An ISO 9001:2008 Company (TUV-SUD)
Vikas Choudhary (Contact Advertiser)
1 st floor, D-131, Mohammadpur,Behind Bhikaji cama place,
New Delhi-110066, INDIA.
Short Term Courses
Delhi / Bhikaji Cama Place
Reply to this Ad
Tell Us Your Requirement