140 students are undergoing training for French language in Career-Crafters presently
1000 plus students trained for French Language Till now if you’re still looking for another training institute you’re not serious about Your French Preparation
Reasons to Learn French
French is the eleventh most widely-spoken language in the world and is the
French is the official language of 33 countries in the world.
French is spoken in two of the G7 countries.
French is the mother tongue of 75 million people.
200 million people around the world understand, speak, and write French.
French is the official language of postal services across the world.
For those with the appropriate skills there are also opportunities to work in the following fields:
- international business.
- international agencies.
- the tourism and hospitality industries.
- the diplomatic service.
- French research institutes.
- as a teacher.
- as a translator or interpreter.
French, along with English, is the official working language of:
- the United Nations
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- the International Labor Bureau
- the International Olympic Committee
- the 31-member Council of Europe
- the European Community
- the Universal Postal Union
- the International Red Cross
- Union of International Associations (UIA)
- Designed for beginners
- Emphasis on business aspects of language
- Internet terms, computer terms, business terms (basic)
- Cultural aspects of the French people
- Emphasis on communicative aspects useful for negotiations in business /
Nitten Rao updated this ad for Short Term Courses in Thane Mumbai on 17-Jan-2013 15:08:20 and it has been visited by 232 visitors so far on Clickindia.
Call Nitten Rao - 02241239098
SMS me contact detailsSend reply