Clickindia - Neighbourhood Classifieds

Jobs Services Property Cars

Next Ad

Without class get 20 marks from NIOS TMA 2016-17 - Ambedkar Nagar, Jaipur

Price
Rs. 150
- Without class get 20 marks from NIOS TMA 2016-17 by Santosh Kumar
- Asking price is ₹150 for this Distance Learning


Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continious and comprehensive evaluation. Contact us :- +91-9582489391, 08809484815 Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continious and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream-1 only. TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. TMA will not accepted after passing of the subject. Learner is required to submit the assignment at the AI (StudyCentre) as per Schedule given below in Table-A and obtain a receipt thereof. However, in case the AI is not functioning or closed due to administrative reasons, he/she can submit his/her Assignments as per schedule at the concerned Regional Centre. A list of subjects for TMA is given in Table-B. MOST IMPORTANT 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination. Mr. Santosh kumar Growth Education points TMA help No :- +91-9582489391, 08809484815,9716138286 (Also available on WhatsApp) Email Id- grotheducationpoints@gmail.com visits on website :- http://niosassignment2016-2017.blogspot.in/ Note :- If last date so specified happens to be a public holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose.


5 users replied on this ad out of 36 users who visited this ad so far on Clickindia.

Santosh Kumar ( Registered since 2016-09-03 13:35:43 ) updated this ad on 24-Jun-2017 02:26:38.

Call Santosh Kumar - 9582489391
Mobile Verified
SMS me contact detailsSend reply   
Map & Address
Ambedkar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Submitted, Thanks

Related ads to "Without class get 20 marks from NIOS TMA 2016-17, Jaipur"

Most viewed ads for Distance Learning in Jaipur

Rs. 1000
9828464199
Online Mock test series of 111 papers forAll competitive exams,Govt. exam like SSC,IBPS,RRB,UPSC ETC
Distance Learning in Jaipur
Rs. 5500
Contact for 10 th 12 th NIOS
Distance Learning in Jaipur
Negotiable
OM College of Management & Science for distance learning education in Rajasthan University b tech
Distance Learning in Jaipur

Other ads offered by Santosh Kumar

Rs. 4500
9582489391
15 September last date Apply for admission of 10th and 12th calss in NIOS - Board 2016-17
Distance Learning in Guwahati
Rs. 4500
9582489391
8th , 9th fail can pass 10th do ADMISSION OPEN NIOS SCHOOL 2016-17
Distance Learning in Guwahati
Rs. 4500
9582489391
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) at8809484815
Distance Learning in Guwahati
Call Santosh Kumar
9582489391
Mobile Verified

326c92

loading..

loading..

loading..

loading..

✔ Alert subscribed for Distance Learning in Jaipur
Receive latest ads by email
✔ Distance Learning in Jaipur

Verify Mobile

(Mobile verification mandatory to send SMS)