Clickindia - Neighbourhood Classifieds

Jobs Services Property Cars

Next Ad

ONLINE 12th & 10th SOLVED ASSIGNMENT Points 2016-2017 at NIOS SOLVED TMA - Mumbai

- ONLINE 12th & 10th SOLVED ASSIGNMENT Points 2016-2017 at NIOS SOLVED TMA by Santosh
- Asking price is ₹150 for this Books


Call NOW-9716138286,8809484815 (Also Available on WhatsApp) We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU & UNIVERSITY) For Classes 10th, 12th, M.Com, MBA, Both Hindi & English Medium... We also provide Admission & Assignment Support for NIOS 10th & 12th Class Student & Admission (10th and 12th Class) Students.

Mob. +91-9582489391,8809484815 (also available on WhatsApp) Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers... You Can Get it 5 Minutes Anywhere in the World (e-copy). Assignment (e-copy UNIVERSITY) Assignment (e-copy IGNOU) Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS) Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS) NIOS Sample Papers or Last Five Year Solved Question Papers Sample Papers (including Last Three Year Solved Question Papers & Important question/Expected question with Solution) for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Students. WHY TMA?? IMPORTANCE OF TMA?? BENEFITS OF TMA /ASSIGNMENT > During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). >

 

TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation. > Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. > TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge. >TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs) > TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits. > TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. MOST IMPORTANT the session 2015-16, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory.

 

The of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination. NOTE: Do not pay any additional amount for submitting TMA at Study Centre. We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies. Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand... Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on Mob. +91-9582489391,8809484815 (also available on WhatsApp) Email Id.careerofstudent@gmail.com Working Locations: New Delhi Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab .

 

Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT ODISHA TAMILNADU KERELA ANDHRA PRADESH Note : Growth education points is not an agent of NIOS/IGNOU/any other university, we just help student to getting complete their education........


12 users replied on this ad out of 399 users who visited this ad so far on Clickindia.

Santosh ( Registered since 2014-09-11 12:08:55 ) updated this ad on 28-Jul-2017 11:23:19.

User photo

Call Santosh - 9716138286
SMS me contact detailsSend reply   
Map & Address
Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Submitted, Thanks

Price
Rs. 150

Related ads to "ONLINE 12th & 10th SOLVED ASSIGNMENT Points 2016-2017 at NIOS SOLVED TMA, Mumbai"

Most viewed ads for Books in Mumbai

Student Notebook Design, Exercise Notebook Design,...
Rs. 200
7023519449
Student Notebook Design, Exercise Notebook Design, Notebook Cover Design, Student Exercise Notebook
Books in Mumbai
Student Exercise Notebook Design, School notebook...
Rs. 200
7023519449
Student Exercise Notebook Design, School notebook design, Notebook Cover Design, Notebook Design
Books in Mumbai
Online story books for kids   Amarchitrakatha
Negotiable
9223331947
Online story books for kids Amarchitrakatha
Books in Mumbai

Other ads offered by Santosh

We are provinding tuter marks Assignment M com, 10th...
Rs. 150
We are provinding tuter marks Assignment M com, 10th & 12th class of IGNOU & NIOS
Books in Mumbai
Call Santosh
9716138286

9e3418

loading..

loading..

loading..

loading..

✔ Alert subscribed for Books in Mumbai
Receive latest ads by email
✔ Books in Mumbai

Verify Mobile

(Mobile verification mandatory to send SMS)