Senior Interaction Designer
- Graduation degree / diploma mandatory
- Looking for candidates from MIT and SID design schools
- Formal education from a design school
- Experience of 5 yrs mandatory
- Experience in UI design and usability engineering for mobile applications.
We are looking for Sr Interaction Designers who will work with our world class dev teams to revolutionize the world of real time communications.
The products comprise of mobile, desktop and web interfaces. You will be a part of a team of passionate product designers, Interaction designers, software developers etc and participate in the entire development life cycle, including strategy, vision, design, development.
You will be responsible for the entire UX life cycle of one or more projects, including :
- Contributing to product strategy and conceptualization and prioritization of features
- Gathering requirements and defining user stories
- Creating UX prototypes and wireframes, interface copy writing and product communication
- Usability testing (pre and post development)
- Reviewing product analytics to derive behavioral insights for adoption, growth and engagement strategies
- Interviewing users, gathering feedback and providing suggestions to management
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- Coordinating creation of visual designs, assets, logos etc for each iteration
You will be expected to research and apply user centered design processes to create high quality user experiences, and reusable mocks and wireframe templates for various products.
- You have mastered the art of information architecture and usability engineering and can always come up with a structured, logical, intuitive, simple and clean way of translating user stories into text, screens and flows.
- You are very comfortable with creating user interface prototypes and wireframes on paper, powerpoint, visio or prototyping tools such as Axure / Balsamiq
- You are extremely process oriented and tend to create reusable templates, effective guidelines, best practices, training modules etc.
- You understand the nuances of integrating user interfaces into code.
- You are an avid reader of Web 2.0 blogs and usability related material (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 5 - 9 yearsJob Location
: MumbaiPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type