Duties for this position will include the analysis, design, development (full development life cycle), and support of Core Java / J2EE applications. We require a person that is highly motivated, independent, analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- Minimum 7 years in developing multi-tiered Java applications (backend/middleware/frontend).
- Excellent analytical and software design skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Excellent knowledge in most of the technologies below :
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Spring framework in general
- JPA and JDBC
- Web and Application containers (i.e. Jetty, Tomcat and JBoss/Wildfly).
- REST based web services
- Front end technologies (i.e. JQuery, Bootstrap, etc).
- Deep understanding of design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Deep understanding on concurrency and multi-threading.
Good to have :
Hands-on experience in :
- Python (big plus)
- Continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Supporting production environments.
- Ant and Ivy
- Caching technologies
- Reasonable experience with automated testing frameworks and Quality Assurance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision ( as your Manager may be located in a different location )
- Familiarity with PHP based applications. (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 7 - 11 yearsJob Location
: MumbaiPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type