- Research, conceive and develop technology solutions to extend and improve customer facing and back-end applications.
- Write client / server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and US.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
Minimum qualifications :
- BCA/BE degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including large systems software development experience or client application development
- Experience programming in Java and Oracle/Mysql
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Fluency in English language
Preferred qualifications :
- MCA/ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6 years of relevant work experience, including programming Web and/or Non Web Java Applications, Oracle/MySql databases.
- Proficient in 1 or more scripting languages like Perl, Unix Shell, Awk, Python.
- Some programming experience in Web Technologies like PHP, AJAX.
- 4 years of work experience in the Financial Services space (Brokerage / Capital markets / Investment Banking /Financial services)
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism
-Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team
- Very close to technology and looking at a technically centric caree (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 2 - 5 yearsJob Location
: MumbaiPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type