Need only who can join within 30 days.
Experience level - 5 to 8 years
We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Incorporate best practices of Drupal module development with forward thinking approach.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 5+ years of Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Experience working with Acquia Platform for hosting sites and setting up sites in Dev Desktop, pushing them to Acquia Cloud.
- Perform technical evaluation before deciding best approach solving a problem.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience using SCM tools like Git and having exposure to with Continuous Integration and Deployment. (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 5 - 8 yearsJob Location
: BangalorePayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type