We are looking for an experienced UI/Front-End Manager with our premium internet based client for Bangalore location.
We expect anyone who is keen to own entire product on frontend and delivering it. Anyone who is passionate to lead or manage a team of 6 and above front-end engineers and expected to be hands on building product from the scratch.
UI/Front-End Manager will be working closely with designers, product managers and front end engineers to implement the user interface of our web app - working on modern tools like React and Flux, and ensuring our UIs work well on all screen sizes. Experience in cross browser and mobile side experience is mandatory.
What are we looking for :
- 8+ years of experience in software development with focus on front-end
- prior experience managing a team of at least 6 engineers
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
What is Required :
- Manage, Mentor and coach a team of 6-9 front-end engineers
- Build fast and efficient next-generation web applications
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate APIs and other services
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
If this excites you, please share your updated profile or LinkedIn profile with the details of current salary drawn and we would love to have a chat with you. Please do let us know if you have any reference in your mind.
Looking ahead to hear from you soon.
Pawan Walveka (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 8 - 13 yearsJob Location
: BangalorePayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type