ORACLE DBA Lead
Job Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the IT organization, Oracle and third-party vendors, and other business groups.
- Develop and execute an appropriate delivery team model (e.g., resources, skills, process management) to meet current and projected needs/constraints.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of an Enterprise Architecture as it relates to the Oracle environment.
- Ensure Oracle DBA team delivers on-time, on-budget, and high-quality.
- Develop an effective resource planning process.
- Develop and implement strong Oracle DBA techniques and effective methodologies.
- Participate in the maintenance of the various Oracle EBS instances
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Logging, managing, and resolving Oracle SR s with Oracle Support and internal teams.
- Developing and managing service level agreements (SLA) for the Oracle environment
- Responsible for providing backend support for the development, testing and UAT environments for Oracle ERP, as well
as other production databases and new projects.
- Manage the processes for Cloning, Refreshing, Patching, Backups, Purges, etc.
Required Skills :
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4 to 6 years of IT experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an IT service related supervisory and/or management position
- Bachelor s Degree in a technical or business related discipline
- Demonstrated experience providing production support for Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- Experienced in preparation and conducting executive level presentations
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle s and IBM s product suite
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Six Sigma
- Experienced developing, tracking and reporting SLAs and relevant metrics (e.g., capacity, productivity, progress, quality)
- Previously built and developed teams to support an Oracle implementation
- Proven experience in incident and problem management, root cause analysis, security, and project management
- Demonstrated ability to perform vendor management and contract negotiations
Desired Qualifications :
- Advanced technical knowledge and understanding of Oracle EBS suite, Oracle Databases, and R12 architecture.
- Experience with STAT (by Dell/Quest) or similar code migration tool
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Experience working with Change Management processes and tools
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement and Six Sigma.
- Strong knowledge in core enterprise IT infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of network, and platform operating systems with emphasis on AIX, Oracle, and Microsoft products (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 4 - 6 yearsJob Location
: BangalorePayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type