Who Should Apply:
Tracxn is looking for an experienced professional to lead its Automation Vertical. The vertical focuses on automating different reports for clients (Sample Report), automating business processes and metrics dashboards, and implementing them with business leaders. You will get hands on experience in VBA and MS Office coding and automation. You will also be responsible for managing a team of automation engineers and projects as they come to the automation team.
This role is ideal for you if you come with an automation background and are looking to hone your VBA and MS Office coding skills. This role will give you an opportunity to grow as a people and project manager in a fast paced and meritocracy driven environment. You will be responsible for solving complex problems and creating architectures for multiple reports that will directly impact what is delivered to our clients.
Please apply if you have:
- 5 - 9 years of automation experience
- Experience of Object Oriented Programming
- Exposure to automation using VBA (good to have not mandatory)
- Team handling experience (good to have not mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write code quickly and cleanly and willingness to learn
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on core company offerings and processes and automate them
- Very high visibility regarding which markets and startups are exciting globally
- No bureaucracy. Meritocracy-driven. Candid culture
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp. Dev. and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We use state- of-- the-- art technology to track millions of interesting companies globally and our sector- expert team aims to identify major investment opportunities.
Some of our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA, tech giants like SAP and educational institutes like Stanford, IIMA and corporate giants like Nestle, Standard Chartered and Samsung.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur) (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 5 - 9 yearsJob Location
: BangalorePayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type