SkillSet: accounts assistant , assistant accounts , accounts assistance , asst accounts , assistance accounts .
Looking for Accounts Assistant with experience in Excise Service Tax Returns for our client, a listed chemical company: * Timely computation and payment of Excise duty, Service Tax.
* Timely filing of Excise, Service Tax, VAT and CST returns.
* Reviewing invoice and availing CENVAT credit on eligible transactions and doing Rule 6(3) and other required compliances.
* Preparing CENVAT credit reconciliation.
* Getting exemption/refund on export related services used by the Company.
* Working closely with Supply Chain, Business Operations, ERP team, Accounts, other functions, consultants for GST implementation.
* Compliance to GSTs transitional provisions.
* Availing Tax credit under GST on P2P stock on GST go live date; Monitoring the Tax credit of Excise duty taken by distributors on stock on GST go live date.
* To avail Tax credits on invoices received before the GST go live date.
* Doing GST related compliances; reconciliation of Input Tax credits.
* Handling Service Tax audit to be conducted by the Service Tax department.
* Preparing Dashboards, MIS reports etc.
as per managements requirements.
* Any other functions as per requirement.
Location:Kanpur Salary Rs.
15 - 22 K p.m.
Experience: 1 - 3 years Additional: Experience of SAP / ORACLE / MS Navision / Any ERP would be preferred.Skills
: accounts assistant, assistant accounts, accounts assistance, asst accounts, assistance accounts, accounts asstFunctional Area
: Finance / Accounts / TaxCompany Type
: Chemical / Plastic / Rubber / GlassMax Salary
: INR Rs 4.0 Lakh / YrMin Salary
: INR Rs 1.0 Lakh / YrExperience
: 15 Yrs