SkillSet: MS Word, Excel, Schedule meetings, .
Schedule meetings, make luncheon and travel arrangements and process travel expenses.
2) Prepare and maintain various documents, correspondence, spreadsheets.
3) Format presentations and work on specific projects as delegated by management.
4) Manage, organize and facilitate administrative functions and projects to ensure that the department operates smoothly and efficiently.
5) Monitor and order office supplies for department including maintenance accounts as applicable.
6) Provide back up support for other functions including, but not limited to facilities, reception.
7) Maintain department records and ensure that files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures.
8) Screen and direct incoming calls as appropriate.
9) Respond to inquiries and requests for information and keep manager informed of any items requiring personal attention.
10) Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications Bachelor Degree.
2-3 years administrative/secretarial/HR related work experience Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with discretion.
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel, including senior management.
Ability to take the initiative to resolve problems with minimal supervision and instruction.
Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be detail oriented, creative, organized, able to balance priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
Effective listening and communication skills.Education
: ("Graduation in any field")Skills
: MS Word Excel Schedule meetings ORFunctional Area
: Administration / Facility / TransportCompany Type
: IT - SoftwareMin Salary
: INR Rs 2.5 Lakh / YrExperience
: 5 Yrs