Job Description :
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers primary responsibility is to perform development activities for new and customers. The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development, with additional activities using SQL and .NET and integrations with NAV.
1. Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas.
2. Create new and modify existing customizations as requested by customers.
3. Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
4. Support and drive change process and communication.
5. Coordinate and contribute to end- user training including development system documentation.
6. Work with the Business Analysts and Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task.
7. Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines.
8. Deliver code customizations with proper documentation.
9. Act as a technical liaison to business groups for application support.
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Programming Design
Role : Software Developer
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. 3 to 4 years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV or C/ AL development language.
2. Prior Dynamics NAV upgrade and data migration experience.
3. NAV 2013 / NAV 2015 experience is a plus.
4. Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices.
5. Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates.
6. Capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
7. Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and requirements.
8. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
9. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
10. Good written and verbal communication skills.
11. Good Team Player.
UG : B.Tech/B.E.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Company Profile :
CDK GLOBAL, LLC.
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide for the world s biggest car brands. Although we operate on a global scale, we are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that we are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on our growth and success. (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 3 - 4 yearsJob Location
: HyderabadPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type