Team details :
The Merchant Technologies division is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon. There are over 2.2 million merchants, ranging from students selling their text books to nation-wide retail chains, selling on Amazon s international marketplaces. Collectively, these merchants are responsible for selling about 1/3rd of all items ordered from Amazon.com world-wide. The revenue and free cash flow generated by the M@ business are at the same proportions. This is an already-large business that is continuing to grow at a high rate year-over-year and we have several new initiatives that will further accelerate this trend.
As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role. And have fun doing all of the above.
Basic Qualifications :
- 9+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing internet products and technologies.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies, SCRUM, Waterfall, Agile
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Results oriented person with a strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with global teams. (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 9 - 15 yearsJob Location
: HyderabadPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type