As a software vision engineer you will,
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging recognition problems in machine vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing and distributed computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Drive the design and development of imaging and CV algorithm and software applications implemented on cloud services.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Serve as technical lead in vision area and work closely with other software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that s more start-up than big company.
- Post-Graduate degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics, and 5+ years of related experience.
- Deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on experiences in computer vision, image processing and machine learning including scale invariant descriptors, high-dimension classifiers, Deep learning methods.
- Experience with OCR and document lifecycle management
- Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate algorithms
- Ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems
- Strong technical expertise in C++
- Understanding of Multi-threading, concurrency, parallelism and synchronization
- Experience with code and memory profiling tools and practices
- Experience with build and configuration tools
- Experience in Distributed computing platforms will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication. Able to explain complex solutions in easy-to-understand terms
- Resourceful, collaborative, creative, results driven and adaptable team player.
Preferred Qualifications :
- PhD in computer vision, machine learning, or related discipline, with at least 2 years of industry experience
- Experience in Distributed computing platforms
- Experience in developing small foot print vision algorithms on Mobile platforms (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 4 - 8 yearsJob Location
: HyderabadPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type