Meritus Intelytics Private Limited (Merilytics) brings to the table an integrated approach to solve advanced analytics problems and delivers full spectrum of solutions
We are currently looking for DBA.
The database administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a - hands-on- position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics :
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role :
- 2.5+ years of MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, get it done personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
Tier 1 Tier 2 Colleges preferred.
Bangalore candidates can also apply who are willing to move to Hyderabad. (ref:hirist.com)Experience
: 2 - 4 yearsJob Location
: HyderabadPayroll Type
: PermanentJob Type