Verification code 502394
ON LINE DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
School of Distance Education MIT Pune
(Recognized by Distance Education Council, Govt. of India)
Two years Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Business Administration (PGDBA)
One year PG Diploma (PGD) in Piping Design & Engineering, Energy Management, Fire Protection Engineering, Project Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Operation Management, Risk & Insurance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology, Wealth Management, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management
- Admission forms with prospectus are available at MITSDE Centre in Delhi.
- Students may walk into MIT School of Distance Education Centre with the application form duly filled, registration fee and all other required documents. If the student satisfies all admission and eligibility requirements, then he/she is issued the admission letter. The Identity Card is couriered within 10 working days.
- Application forms (received via post) sent along with registration fee are scrutinized for eligibility. Admission is treated as confirmed on receipt of all supporting documents and payment of full fees.
- Admission letter and identity card are sent to eligible candidates within 10 working days.
- The login ID and password is also issued at the same time.
Engineering Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University (for Engineering faculty);
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University (for Management faculty);
Diploma holders from recognized polytechnic institute with 3 years supervisory experience; OR
Students appearing for the final year graduation; OR
NRIs and Foreign Residents who have graduated from an Accredited University.
MIT School of Distance Education is Recognized by Distance Education Council, Govt. of India . Distance Education Council provides academic guidelines to promote excellence, encourage use of innovative technologies in the field of Online and Distance learning system.