Vitiligo also known as leucoderma, is a disorder where the skin loses its normal color.Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease, affecting skin, which may be localize or wide spread. steroidal medicine and other non-steroid cream can be use but chance of developing malignancy or cancer.
Symptoms and spread
The typical appearance of Vitiligo is a milky white de-pigmented spot or spots. It may vary from a single white spot to multiple spots. The shape too is a variable. In some cases generalized de-pigmentation observed all over the body. It has a tendency to start as a single spot and gradually grow in size and number. It may present with a single or several spots on limbs or abdomen or back and then spreading to other parts of the body.
Some cases showing affection of the muco-cutaneous junctions such as finger-tips, corners of the mouth, private parts, around eyes.
Homeopathic treatment works in the following manner:
* Controlling the spread of Vitiligo by attempting to correct the immune system
* Enhancing the natural melanocyte formation
Homeopathic treatment :-
The scientific and documented study shows that the homeopathic treatment helps achieve:
What is the duration of treatment for Vitiligo:
Vitiligo is an obstinate, difficult disease which is largely considered incurable. The duration of treatment depends on the following parameters;
* Extent of vitiligo: Fewer spots respond faster and better than larger number of sports
* Size of sports: Smaller spots respond better than larger spots. Very large spots may not respond
* Vitiligo spots on one side of the body respond better than those on identically other side (Bilateral Symmetrical).
* Spots on the finger tips, lips, corner of the mouth, etc. do not respond. This can be controlled if treatment is taken for long time.
Most patients show improvement within initial four months, in form of re-pigmentation or slowing down of spread of vitiligo.