Verification code 189b01
CIVIL SERVICES APTITUDE TEST IAS COACHING
CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMS COACHING :-
The Prelims Test which will be known as Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT) for Civil Services is likely to have two papers.
1. General Studies.
2. Aptitude Test.
CSAT is expected to test candidates on their aptitude and abilities rather than their subject knowledge.
The Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) will consist of two objective type papers :
1. Aptitude for Civil Services
2. Ethical and moral dimension of decision making.
3. Both these papers will have equal weight age
4. Both these papers will be common to all the candidates.
5 The syllabus for these two papers has yet not been announced yet by UPSC.
Our coaching for the prelims is based on Broad General Category of topics. The candidates starting the preparations with us will have the First Mover advantage.
1. Experienced & Dedicated Faculty
2. Individual Attention to students
3. Comprehensive Study Material
Location: Janak Park, Delhi
Ad Type: Offer