Jewellery Design classes
Want that perfect accessory to spice up your outfit..?
Don't buy them anymore - Make them...
To Channelize creativity and to promote art appreciation, Sayuri conducts regular day workshops in jewelery making in the following categories - 10 different ways to make beautiful jewelry
- Traditional Indian Bridal set (Kundan set) - Time - 2 hrs Rs.800
- western beading techniques(Stringing, looping, knotting & wire wrapping) - - Time 3 hours - Rs.1250
- Paper & Silk thread jewelry (1 paper set and 1 silk set) - Time 3 hours - Rs. 850
- Fabric Jewelry (neckpiece (2), brooch, earring & clips) Time 3 - 4 hrs Rs.850
- Craft Foam Jewelry (1 set ) - Time 2 hours - fees: Rs. 650
- Only Paper Jewelry - paper beads, folding & quilling jewelry- Time 3 hours - Rs.800
Advanced Classes in Jewelry making
- Crochet jewelry ( Yarn & wire crochet basics) - 1 day class - 2.5 hrs - Rs.800, 2 day class Rs. 1000
- Leather Jewelry - Time 3 hours - Rs.1000
- Wire work jewelry (wrapping, coiling, shaping & forming) - Time 2.5 hours - Rs.900
- Advanced wire jewelry set - Fees & time will depend on number of sets
Classes will be taught by a fashion /jewelry designer and materials would be provided.
For details and registration call between 11AM to 9PM
Last updated: 29-Apr-2013