We would like to introduce us as Global Education Consultancy Services, pioneered in overseas education admissions for the top universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway and other countries where education is funded by the Government for international students. We also work with other European countries, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore.
Major Industries in Europe
Automobile, Mechanical, Electronics, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Biotechnology industries are the happening sectors in Europe. Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway are indeed searching for skilled workers and technocrats from these fields to become the world's largest economy. The high tech industries in Europe are increasingly important as a driving force to economic growth. Over the last years it has been seen enormous growth in the industrial productions. Within the high tech industries, Management, Biotechnology, Communications, Automobile, Electronics engineering, Information Technology are the major growth factor in Germany and other European countries.
1. Govt. funded education from Germany / Finland / Norway and other European countries.
2. International students can work part time in and outside of the campus to earn their living expenses
3. The salaries for part time jobs are in the range of Rs 25k to 35k per month depends on the nature of the job.
4. Scholarships from external organizations.
5. Tuition fees for MS program for all technical specializations will be zero. It is modest if it is charged.
If this is of your interest then reply to this mail so that we can give you more details about the same. You can also personally meet us if you are interested to start your international career in Europe or in any other countries.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
For more information Logon to www.gecsindia.com or http://gecs.wordpress.com/
Global Education Consultancy Services
181/2, RV Road, V V Puram
Bangalore, India - 560004
Tel: 080 -40802222, 9986790032
Tabu (Contact Advertiser)
Reply to this Ad
Tell Us Your Requirement