Location Village: Saragwada (Lothal) (60 Acres ) and Village Uthelia (100 acres)
Around 70 Km from Ahmedabad, 80 KM from Baroda, 25 Km from Dholera SIR, being developed as 600 Sq. Kms of modern brand new Cityand 80 Km from Bhavnagar, 12 Km from proposed Dholera International Airport being developed at Village Navagam
Road Frontage Around 100 Mtrs Road front on Lothal- Uthelia Road for Saragwada land and around 500 Mtrs road frontage for Uthelia Land
Land Around 160 Acres contiguous land divided in 2 parts. 100% OLD TENURE LAND.
Land is almost Flat. Average Filing requirement would not be more than 0.50 Mtrs.
Present use : Agriculture land
Ownership : 100% land purchased by Consolidator
Land Tenure : 100% old tenure land
Connectivity to proposed site:
From Ahmedabad-Bagodara-Vataman main Road at Arnej villlage. Proposed 6 lane Vasad-Tarapur-Bagodara Road connecting NH 8A and NH8 is just 15 Km from Location. (Contract for this Road awarded to GVK Power by Govt Of Gujarat, 60-70% work completed)
Second connectivity is on Ahmedanad-Bagodara-Bhavnagar 4 land Road, near Gundi Railway Crossing.
All season excellent road connectivity.
Nearest operational ports are Kandla and Mundra in Kutch District approx. at distance of about 260 kms and 320 kms respectively. Bhavanagar Port is being developed and expanded for Dholear SIR is around 80KM
Proposed Dholera Port, being developed by Adani Group is at about 30 kms from the proposed site. If Dholera Port is not developed, then Khambhat will be developed
International Airport at Ahmedabad is approx 80 kms. Another international airport is being developed at Village Navagam, just 12 Km from this site. Initially this airport will mainly cater to the Air Cargo transportation.
Land Use :
1) Lothal is being developed as tourism hub by Govt of India, being one of the oldest town of ancient civilization. Thousands of visitors from India and abroad visits this place. Hence its best suited for Resorts, residential, farm houses and holiday house etc.
2) As this location is in vicinity of Dholera SIR and DMIC, best suited for residential, recreational and hotels.
3) Can be used for Non Polluting industrial activites. Polluting industries are not allowed.
4) Can be used for agricultural activities. Agricultural is viable as very low land cost
5) Best part is- in Dholera SIR, there will be 50% deduction from land for TP – No deduction in case of this land- being outside Dholera SIR