Clickindia - Neighbourhood Classifieds

Jobs Services Property Cars

Next Ad

Urjent Get solved Assignment of NIOS School (NIOS TMA) 10th & 12th class - All subject - Kolkata

- Urjent Get solved Assignment of NIOS School (NIOS TMA) 10th & 12th class - All subject by Santosh ( 5 rating out of 5 stars | 1 rating )
- Asking price is ₹150 for this Everything Else


We are providing solved Assignment of NIOS School. Done by Growth education points. Contact us Mr. Santosh-(ph: 9582489391,9716138286 or join whatsaap) Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Sr. Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet along with the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream- 1 only. Assignments should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. Assignments will not accepted after passing the subject. Get NIOS solved Assignment Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 5 min. Anywhere in the World. Rs. 250/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Hard copy) + Rs.100 courier charge Rs. 150/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Soft copy) Rs. 150/- subject for Ignou Assignment ( All courses) MOST IMPORTANT 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination. Schedule of Submission of Assignments for appearing in Public Examination to be held in April/May. Public Examination Submission of Assignments Feedback by the Teacher/by the Learners to AI Facilitator to the Learners (Study Centre) April/May -Examination - 31st January October/November Examination - 31st July If last date so specified happens to be a Public Holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose. Note: In case a learner could not submit Tutor Marked Assignment on time at the Study Centre such learner may submit the Assignments along with late fee of Rs. 1500/- per subject after due date and after declaration of result till 15th July for April examination and till 15th January for October-November examination at concerned Regional Centre as per Appendix-B. We are also provided Assignment Support, Model paper or sample paper Support of NIOS board for (10th Class & 12th class). Delivery: Solved Assignments will be sent to your email id or Address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand. Please contact us for any enquiry- (24x7 hours) Customer care number 18001809393 Growth Education Points (CSC Center) Email Id-grotheducationpoints@gmail.com Mr. Santosh Kumar Contacts 09716138286 (Join WhatsAap) Working Locations: New Delhi Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT ODISHA TAMILNADU KERELA ANDHRA PRADESH


Become a first user to reply on this ad out of 17 users who visited this ad so far on Clickindia.

Santosh ( Registered since 2014-09-11 12:08:55 ) updated this ad on 12-Oct-2017 06:36:31.

User photo

Call Santosh - 9716138286
SMS me contact detailsSend reply   
Map & Address
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
5 rating out of 5 stars
Rate this user
Submitted, Thanks

Price
Rs. 150

Related ads to "Urjent Get solved Assignment of NIOS School (NIOS TMA) 10th & 12th class - All subject, Kolkata"

Most viewed ads for Everything Else in Kolkata

APEX Motorizer Digital Door Lock for All gates Door...
Negotiable
APEX Motorizer Digital Door Lock for All gates Door Lock
Everything Else in Kolkata
Branded Acoustic Guitars in Kolkata
Negotiable
8981862060
Branded Acoustic Guitars in Kolkata
Everything Else in Kolkata
Buffalo Split Leather Gloves Supplier
Negotiable
Buffalo Split Leather Gloves Supplier
Everything Else in Kolkata

Other ads offered by Santosh

GET Online I.G.N.O.U M.com Solved Assignment 2016-17
Rs. 150
GET Online I.G.N.O.U M.com Solved Assignment 2016-17
Everything Else in Kolkata
Ignou solved assignment of All course submit before...
Rs. 150
Ignou solved assignment of All course submit before due date at9582489391
Everything Else in Kolkata
Get fully solved Assignment of Ignou University Delhi
Negotiable
Get fully solved Assignment of Ignou University Delhi
Everything Else in Kolkata
5 stars ( 1 rating )
Call Santosh
9716138286

8ecd59

loading..

loading..

loading..

loading..

✔ Alert subscribed for Everything Else in Kolkata
Receive latest ads by email
✔ Everything Else in Kolkata

Verify Mobile

(Mobile verification mandatory to send SMS)