AIRPORT HANDLING AGENT IN AIRPORT
Airport Handling Agent is Customer Service Agents will be responsible for all coordination between airports and the plane, boarding and deplaning, verifying documents, handling customers complaints, assisting with any other requests. Candidate MUST have, excellent customer service skills, preferably with airport safety and security certificate.
Customer Service Professionals In Chennai Airport
1. Customer Service Professionals In Chennai Airport
2. Public Relations Officer PRO in CHENNAI airport
Handling all the loading and uploading of passenger bags from the aircraft.
- Helping direct passengers on to and off the aircraft.
- Directing landed aircraft to taxi spots.
- Providing services such as steps from the aircraft for passengers and crew to disembark the aircraft.
-Checking passengers in for flights.
- Re-routing or re-booking passengers whose flights have been cancelled or delayed.
- Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children.
- Giving passengers up-to-date information on flights.
- Assisting passengers with all enquiries, including lost or delayed baggage.
- Assisting staff in carrying out security checks as and when the situation arises.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling through the airport.
Good Communication Skills.
10+2 and above up to UG.
Candidate must be comfortable with night shifts.
If candidate is applying for CABIN CREW, AIR HOSTESS, FLIGHT STEWARD then he or she should carry 1 full length photograph.