SkillSet: UI, UX, JSON, REST, API.
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile- first and responsive design.
* A solid grasp of user- centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Will be responsible for developing ideal UI for the delivery of the service to various stakeholders, Additional responsibilities will be as follows: * Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Facilitate clients product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user- experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Mandatory Qualification: * MCA/B.
Tech * Minimum experience of 4+ years.
* Thorough with the UX Designing principles.
* Certified on UX Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) or equivalent * GPR experience will be an added Qualification * Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer JS, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must.
: ("Graduation in any field")Skills
: UI or UX or JSON or REST or API or XML or HTML5 or CSS3 or Photoshop or Corel DrawFunctional Area
: Web / Mobile TechnologiesCompany Type
: Recruitment ServicesExperience
: 9 Yrs