Clickindia Neighbourhood Classifieds

₹ 150 NIOS Schooling -TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT-NIOS BOARD Assam,Sikkim by Growth Education Points

Be the first to contact
SMS me contact details
Growth Education Points
Please share your experience
Response time
Quality of Offer
Overall experience
How likely are you to Recommend Clickindia
to your friends and colleagues?
(0 = Not at all likely and 10 = Extremely likely)
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not likely Extremely likely
Set Alert
Send me similar ads
» NIOS Schooling -TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT-NIOS BOARD Assam,Sikkim by Growth Education Points
» Price :  ₹ 150
Growth Education Points (Registered since August-2017) posted this ad 339 days ago & last updated 21 days ago via website & 1 user visited this ad so far on Clickindia
Get Online solve assignment 2017 - How to prepare Answer Script for TMA
In this booklet you will find one assignment in each subject. You are required to complete the assignment in your own handwriting in the chosen subjects only. Use one sided lined paper to prepare answer script for TMAs and submit them to your teacher at your Study Centre (AI).

We are providing solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU) current session for 10TH, 12TH Both Hindi and English medium.
Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 5 min. anywhere in the World.
Rs. 250/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Hard copy) + Rs.100 courier charge
Rs. 150/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Soft copy)
Please get in touch with us for order. We are a group of professional willing to help professional students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies
We are also provided Assignment Support, Model paper or sample paper Support of NIOS board for (10th Class).
Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Sr. Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continious and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet along with the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream-1 only. Assignments should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. Assignments will not accepted after passing the subject.

TMA ---- 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public Examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.

Delivery: Solved Assignments will be sent to your email id or Address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand.
Please contact us for any enquiry- (24x7 hours)
Customer care number 18001809393
Growth Education Points (CSC Center)
Mr. Santosh Kumar
Contacts 08809484815, 09582489391
(Join Whatsaap)
New Delhi Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT ODISHA TAMILNADU KERELA ANDHRA PRADESH

Advertiser Profile
Contact Person : Growth Education Points
Location address : Dispur, Assam, India
✔ Alert subscribed for Everything Else in Dispur
✔ Everything Else in Dispur
✔ Alert subscribed for Everything Else in Dispur
Send me latest offers by email
✔ Everything Else in Dispur