We are Hiring for Air Ticketing,Ground Staff Cabin Crew
Education Skills Required:
Candidate (both freshers and experienced) with good communication skills require.
Candidate should be time flexible.
Education: The only preliminary education for an airline ticketing agent is a high school diploma.
Airlines have their own training facilities that usually consist of a week or two of classroom training followed by on-the-job training by shadowing an experienced ticketing agent.
New agents begin by handling luggage and work up to handling seating assignments, completing ticket forms and reserving tickets for passengers.
* Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
* Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
* Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
* Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
* Analise statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
* Keep ahead of industrys developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
* Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
* Most importantly, airlines often experience bad weather and equipment malfunctions that change flight schedules and sometimes even cancel flights.
The agent must be able to advise travelers of bad news about canceled flights, diffuse stressed customers and be prepared to solve customer problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.
Extensive customer service experience in a some type of sales position is a good starting place to gain the experience needed to work as an airline ticketing executive.
Basic computer and typing skills are also needed navigate the ticketing system.
Airline ticketing officers handle ticket sales for airlines at airports.
They are often the first person to greet a customer who enters the airport.
Ticketing agents are expected to be clean and neat in appearance in accordance with airline standards.
Airlines often issue employees uniforms and badges for security purposes.
Good communication skills are also important since the ticketing agent will deal with customers in every aspect of the position.
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
* Proficiency in English.
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
* Awareness of industrys latest technology trends and applications.
* Ability to think strategically and to lead.
* Strong client-facing and communication skills.
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
* Customer service orientation.
Airline ticketing executive must be able to work varying shifts since airline ticket facilities are 24-hour businesses.
You must be able to work shifts that include days, nights, holidays, weekends and sometimes overtime hours.
For further information please contact - 7210776890
EMAIL ID - Recruiters.email@example.com