Check Your Loan Eligibility Click here
Home » Services » Education Institutions » Distance Learning in Kolkata

Last Date to submit Nios tutor Assignment For October exam 2019 Hurry Up

150
by Growth Education Points
115 users already responded
 
Contact Seller Buy Now
Description

Last Date to submit Nios tutor Assignment For October exam 2018

We have All subjects Solved Assignments TMA for 10th & 12th class and Ignou University B.A


TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV


TMA is applicable to learners seeking registration Under the stream- I only block-1,2


Dear all students who appear exam for October November 2018 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of the theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers the remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is d on the basis of Public Examination.
Rs.150/ subjects -Nios open school Assignment 10th class soft copy


Rs.150/subjects - Nios open school Assignment 12th class soft copy

Rs.300/sub- Nios Assignment with Project Works Question 6 Hard copy NIOS


Rs.300/sub-Nios Assignment with Project Works Question 6 e-copy NIOS
We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Please contacts us for more details

Share with friends    
About Seller
Growth Education Points (Registered since August-2017)
Location address map : Kolkata, West Bengal, India (Deals In : Kolkata, West Bengal)
Safety Tips
Clickindia is only involved in hosting the advertisement of various users, just like an advertisement in a newspaper or a magazine, and neither vouches for the quality or specification of the products/services of in any manner nor are involved in any manner in respect of the transaction between the users.
Related Categories
Graduation AdmissionsPG AdmissionsSchoolsUniversities
Premium ads for Distance Learning in Kolkata
Customers interested in this ad were also interested in
Similar ads to "Last Date to submit Nios tutor Assignment For October exam 2019 Hurry Up, Kolkata"
Most viewed Distance Learning in Kolkata
Send me latest offers by email
Distance Learning in Kolkata
Popular Cities
AhmedabadBangaloreChennaiDelhiGurgaonHyderabadKolkataMumbaiNoidaPune
All Cities
AdilabadAgartalaAgraAhmedabadAhmednagarAizawlAjmerAkolaAlappuzhaAligarhAllahabadAlwarAmbalaAmravatiAmritsarAnandAnantapurAnantnagAnkleshwarAsansolAurangabadBahadurgarhBalasoreBangaloreBardhamanBareillyBathindaBelgaumBellaryBhadrakBhagalpurBharuchBhavnagarBhilaiBhilwaraBhiwadiBhiwandiBhiwaniBhopalBhubaneswarBhujBidarBikanerBilaspurChandigarhChandrapurChennaiCoimbatoreCuddaloreCuttackDalhousieDamanDarbhangaDarjeelingDavanagereDehradunDelhiDhanbadDharamshalaDhuleDibrugarhDimapurDindigulDispurDombivliDurgDurgapurDwarkaErnakulamErodeFaizabadFaridabadFirozabadGandhidhamGandhinagarGangtokGayaGhaziabadGoaGorakhpurGreater NoidaGulbargaGuntakalGunturGurgaonGuwahatiGwaliorHaldiaHaldwaniHapurHaridwarHazaribaghHisarHooghlyHoshiarpurHosurHowrahHubballiHyderabadImphalIndoreItanagarJabalpurJaipurJaisalmerJalandharJalgaonJammuJamnagarJamshedpurJhansiJharsugudaJodhpurJunagadhKadapaKakinadaKalyanKanchipuramKannurKanpurKanyakumariKapurthalaKarimnagarKarnalKashipurKharagpurKochiKohimaKolarKolhapurKolkataKollamKorbaKotaKottayamKozhikodeKulluKurnoolKurukshetraLaturLucknowLudhianaMaduraiMalappuramManaliMandiMangaluruMathuraMedinipurMeerutMehsanaMogaMohaliMoradabadMumbaiMuzaffarnagarMuzaffarpurMysoreNagercoilNagpurNainitalNamakkalNandedNashikNavi MumbaiNelloreNizamabadNoidaOngoleOotyPalakkadPanajiPanchkulaPanipatPanjimPathankotPatialaPatnaPorbandarPort BlairPuducherryPunePuriRaebareliRaigarhRaipurRajahmundryRajkotRamnagarRanchiRatlamRatnagiriRewariRishikeshRohtakRoorkeeRourkelaRudrapurSagarSaharanpurSahibzada Ajit Singh NagarSalemSambalpurSangliSangrurSataraSatnaSecunderabadShillongShimlaSilcharSiliguriSilvassaSirsaSolanSolapurSonipatSrinagarSuratThaneThanjavurThiruvananthapuramThoothukudiThrissurTiruchirappalliTirunelveliTirupatiTiruppurUdaipurUdupiUjjainVadodaraValsadVapiVaranasiVasaiVasco da gamaVelloreVijayawadaVizagVizianagaramWarangalZirakpur
Clickindia Infomedia P Ltd

ClickIndia enables micro and small businesses to go online. The online Marketplace now allows you not only to list your product & services, but also helps you personalise your online store with a website in less than 5 minutes. Sellers gain access to a vibrant marketplace with over 5 million buyers. For the buyers, the platform provides access to quality products and services from trusted sellers.
Share
     
© Clickindia.com. All Rights Reserved.