Clickindia Neighbourhood Classifieds

₹151 Class X XII NIOS solved assignment 2018 online get TMA solutions by Santosh

Reply
2 users already responded
SMS Me
SMS me contact details
Santosh
Overall Rating : 5.0  ★★★★★
Responsiveness : 100%
Communication : 100%
Quality of Service : 100%
Reputation : 100%
Please share your experience
Criteria
Rating
Communication
Response time
Quality of Offer
Overall experience
How likely are you to Recommend Clickindia
to your friends and colleagues?
(0 = Not at all likely and 10 = Extremely likely)
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not likely Extremely likely
Set Alert
Send me similar ads
*This ad was posted long time back and may not be active. Nor was it removed by the user. Please use your discretion.
Summary
» Class X XII NIOS solved assignment 2018 online get TMA solutions by Santosh
» Price :  ₹151
Santosh (Registered since September-2014) last updated this ad 152 days ago via website & 2 users already responded on this ad out of 337 users who visited this ad so far on Clickindia
Description
class X XII NIOS solved assignment 2018 online get TMA solutions
We are selling nios tma (Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all students if you need NIOS Solved TMA- Assignment Question (Answer sheet), please call me or whatsaap me. -xxxxxxxxxxxx6
We have All subjects Solved Assignments (TMA) for 10th & 12th class and Ignou University (B.A, xxxx.xxxxx.xxxx, M.A, xxxx.xxxxx.xxxx)
TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV
TMA is applicable to learners seeking registration Under the stream- I (only block-1, 2)
Dear all students who appear exam for October November 2018 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Rs.150/ subjects -Nios open school Assignment 10th class (soft copy)
Rs.150/subjects - Nios open school Assignment 12th class (soft copy)

Rs.300/sub- Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)
Rs.300/sub-Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)
We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Please contacts us for more details
xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxosh Kumar
Helpline No-xxxxxxxxxxxx6
Email id xxxx@xxxx.xxxxx.xxxx
Advertiser Profile
Contact Person : Santosh
Overall Rating : 5.0  ★★★★★ (4 ratings ) Write a review
Responsiveness : 100%
Communication : 100%
Quality of Service : 100%
Reputation : 100%
Location address : Kannur, Kerala, India
✔ Alert subscribed for Everything Else in Kannur
✔ Everything Else in Kannur
Safety Tips
Clickindia is only involved in hosting the advertisement of various users, just like an advertisement in a newspaper or a magazine, and neither vouches for the quality or specification of the products/services of in any manner nor are involved in any manner in respect of the transaction between the users. Know more
✔ Alert subscribed for Everything Else in Kannur
Send me latest offers by email
✔ Everything Else in Kannur