- Experience of PLC, MES.
- MES Database monitoring and backups in planned schedule.
- Change Request Analysis and Validation e.g.
ANDON, MES Stations, Order Management, Error Proofing, Genealogy, tracking etc.
- Drive and plan execution of Standards for Communication- OPC-UA (I4.0) during network support for shop with Network CoE and Infra team.
- PLC Programming in LDR and FBD, STL, or equivalent - .Net, Win server, Oracle or SQL, No SQL, such as Mongo DB.
- SCADA screen Design testing, Tag mapping.
- OPC, Data logger, IoT (Kepware suite functionalities).
- Good understanding of Data frame, logical switching, routing, and high traffic networks, industrial Ethernet.
- Basic understanding of Automotive or Discrete Manufacturing processes.
Must Have : Education : B.E.
Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation.
Skills : - Experience in MES platform and PLC programming.
- Excellent Communications skills - Ability to handle systems support related expectations from multiple stakeholders in manufacturing environment.
- Pro actively support multiple plant team leaders upto plant head in utlilising reports, MES systems.
- Maintain active interaction within IT support departments to proactively work on operational issues.
- Understand requirements and changes / support needed in MES systems, while attending daily production meetings.
Job Type : full-time
Experience : 13 - 15Years
Company : TORAN GLOBAL
Industry : BPO/ ITES/ Call Centers