We are looking for a QA/QC Engineer, the roles and responsibilities would include :
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the Production.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Calibrate and ensure all machines and equipment are in spec and usable at all times.
- Create, execute and maintain records; Control plan
- Should be well versed in problem solving techniques using Quality Check tools.
- Should work closely with the Manufacturing and RD team to ensure FTR
- Should enable quick decision making and work in a proactive manner to foresee issues in production.