- To achieve sales targets by making effective sales presentations in a venue setting; to maintain high standards of service quality and attract and convert prospects into members.
- Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
- Making powerful sales presentations resulting in high conversion ratio.
- Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings.
- Maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities within and outside the venue.
- Keeping abreast with the organization''s products and services.
- Maintaining consistent average productivity.
- Provide necessary support in booking first time holiday for new members and generate quality referrals from them.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Have high closure orientation.
What is in it for you?
- Grooming and Development as a sales person
- Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers
- Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships
- High Earning potential through Incentives
- Defined Career Growth path
- Regular Skills enhancement programs