Note : Interviews are on 24th September 25th September. Please share your profiles as early as possible.
Position : Area Manager Logistics Supply Chain (L6)
CTC - Negotiable
Location - PAN INDIA
- Exp - 5 years (if candidates are from Tier 3 collages)
- Exp - 2 years (if candidates are from Tier 2 collages)
Institute - Tier 3 colleges / Tier 2
Industry Preferred - FMCG
- Mba (Any Stream) And 10 Th /12 Th /Graduate/PG
- Should Be 60%
Key Result Areas :
- Forecasting, optimization, vendor negotiation Warehouse management, demand planning.
- On time order execution delivery, FMFO adherence,Cost control [Optimization of Freight in transportation other warehouses expenses], Vendor and People''s management.
- Review,benchmarking and control of cost of logistics on Infrastructure, Transportation Warehouse management.
- Ensuring on time handling of inward and outward vehicles to minimize demurrage costs to company minimize turn-around time of vehicle at the warehouse.
- Leading and mentoring a team of Logistics Executives Accuracy in system v/s physical stock at warehouses through the conducting of monthly stock audits and recommending corrective preventive actions.Required Skills
: EnglishJob Location
: Puducherry , PuducherryIndustries
: LogisticsJob Opening Date