Sales Executive - Dairy Products ( FMCG ) @ Indore/ Bhilai/ Jhansi/ Bhopal, India
Our client is the largest Dairy Group in the World and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Sales Executives at 4 locations
Location : Indore/ Bhilai/ Jhansi/ Bhopal ( Only locals will be considered for each location )
Education : UG/ MBA ( Preferred )
Experience : 3-4 years- experience of FMCG sales and distribution. Looking for experience with growing Tier 2 FMCG companies.
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will Drive the business & distribution for company''s brands in designated territory through management of sales network & execution of trade programs in the market. Should be from a Tier 2 and growing FMCG company.
- Should have 3-4 years- of experience of FMCG sales and distribution. Should be an MBA (Preferable), Graduate (Non-negotiable). Should be Computer literate - proficient in internet, MS Office (excel etc.).
- Should be mobile across locations in the region. Should be a Local person, must have geographical knowledge.
- Having Good communication skills. Good operating knowledge of the General Trade environment
- Distributors, Retailers, Wholesalers, Distributor salesmen etc.
2. Candidate will be responsible for Sales planning: Preparation of monthly primary & secondary sales plan in alignment with the distributor & Distributor salesmen.
Market Execution : Driving Primary & Secondary sales - by category across distributors in the designated geography. Execution of Schemes & other local marketing plans in line with the plans.
- Appointment of distributor salesmen, monitoring their performance, training them for delivery. Expansion of distribution in General Trade. Execution of in-market visibility, branding in the market for all categories. Resolution of issues - distributors, retailers, to maintain the trust & support of the channel partners for our business. Coordinating, planning & execution of new launches in the market to achieve the stipulated KPIs.
Reporting : Preparation of Sales reporting - primary, secondary on designated periodicity.
- Timely submission of claims, MIS. Market Intelligence: Track & secure information on competitive activities, new brand launches & their impact. KPIs: Sales Volumes & Value. Market Share. Outlet/Distribution expansion. Commercial Hygiene. Receivables
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates