Position : Circle Quality Engineer (Electrical)
Experience : 2-6 Years.
Key Skills : Operation Maintenance
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Locations : Nagaon / Aizawl
Job Description :
1. Ensure adherence to the Quality Manual that clearly lays down the quality standards and explains methodology to check and correct quality issues for the electrical and Tower Strengthening and Maintenance.
2. Conduct Sites quality audits to ensure continuous improvement on QA AT quality and Vendor''s quality of work at all infrastructure sites.
3. Engage with the internal teams as well as the external agencies to ensure smooth flow of work
4. Deploy the quality assurance process and monitor compliance to the Quality parameters during the infrastructure deployment at the site
5. Maintain MIS of the quality KPI''s of each vendor pertaining to all infrastructures in their respective scope to facilitate rating of the vendors.
6. Report the deviations /quality issues relating to the cell site to respective circles
7. Carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and take corrective measures to minimize the occurrence of similar incidents in future.
8. Implement quality audit process so as to ensure that the material erected on tower and for electrical work is defect free
9. Conduct Training for in-house quality executives to carry out AT inspection as per AT as well as On site Training to vendors
10. Ensure quality standards in all cell site infrastructures