The Marketing Executive''s Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for assisting in all the sales staff''s recruitments, training, meetings, motivating.
- You will have to arrange and attend all the CME''s, camps or any event of the unit and to take strong follow-ups of the patients after the event.
- You will be responsible to execute and implement the marketing strategies.
- You will have to make doctor calls regularly.
- You will be responsible for all the advertisements (newspaper advertisement, TV advertisements, Radio advertisements, Hoardings, pamphlets etc).
- You will be responsible for all the follow ups with vendors for marketing and advertisement purpose included negotiating with them properly in lined with accounts department.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the data of patients and update the same with the help of the other staff like front desk staff.
- Responsible for field work in areas like Palanpur, Disha, Dhanera, Unja, Mehsana and North - Gujarat Periphery, Himmatnagar, Khedbrahma, Ambaji, Danta, Idar, etc, for which you will be paid 1.20 Rs. Per kilometer on actual basis other than the package offered to you. Moreover whenever you- re travelling exceeds 60 kilometers per day, you will be paid Rs. 60 per day as Dearness Allowance.
- You will be responsible to look after the Mehsana center.
- You will be responsible to attend the meeting with Managing Director as and when it''s being arranged.
- You will have to report everyday in evening to the Managing Director.
- You will have to submit weekly data to Managing Director every Saturday.
(1) The marketing executive should perform all the above mentioned duties for the Hospital as well as its sister concern.
(2) The areas or work locations can be changed according to the requirements of the firm. Thus, the marketing executive should be flexible for the same.