1. JOB PURPOSE :
This position is responsible for maintaining the Sales Floor in Non Food (Electronics, HPC, GM and Softlines) area in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling merchandise, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise, and identifying damages.
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
a) Enhance Experience in the Store - Availability of the merchandise as per the plan
- Visibility of the merchandise as per the merchandising standards
- Ensures delightful Member service
- Regular walk on the floor to ensure the standards and excite associates and members by helping them
- Plans inventory for different Event periods as per trends available
- Stay updated on competitors- prices, products, Market activities and give feedback continuously to the stakeholders
- Coordinates with Replenishment and HO merchandising to improve availability and sales
- Addressing member issues, concerns and give them aggressive hospitality
b) Leads Demo Operations :
- Helps Associates understand and apply correct ways to handle members
- Identifies Members who need help and shares accurate Demo information with them
- Identifies problems with products, services, and work areas, and reports them with ideas for corrective action.
c) Talent - Guides and teaches Associates on how to perform their work.
- Assigns tasks to Associates and provides the tools they need to carry them out. Gives clear, constructive feedback on performance to Associates and leaders
- Recognizes Associates for their positive contributions. Shows concern for Associates and is available to meet with them.
- Looks for and follows up on developmental opportunities.
d) Oversee Work and Get Ensures work is completed to expectations.
- Executes plans and manages own and others- time so that priorities are met. Gives others the support and information they need to get results. Organizes tasks and ensures they are completed on time.
e) Ethics and Compliance: - Clearly explains policies and procedures and teaches others how to comply with them.
- Guides Associates on how to use the highest standards of integrity and ethics in their work.
- Helps manager''s correct ethical and legal problems. Treats all Associates fairly and with respect.
f) Makes timely and effective decisions, even when the information is not clear.
- Identifies and uses policies, procedures, and guides to make the right choices.
- Uses resources, data, tools, and facts to set priorities and make informed decisions. Identifies what might be a problem and corrects it or clearly describes it to those who can correct it.
3. MAJOR CHALLENGES :
- Sales do not materialise immediately and merchandise getting to Aged: Coordinate with Sales BD department, visiting market identifies potential members who can by merchandise.
- Planning and Improving of merchandise availability and assortment seasonally
- To drive Electronics, HPC, GM and Softlines items sales through aggressive member service and display standards
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS - Graduate, MBA, Good at MS office.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE -
1. 3-4 years of Experience in handling Electronics, Consumer Durables, Dets, Apparels items
2. Must have handle a team
3. Candidates with work experience purely in services industry (such as insurance, credit cards, Visa offices, BPOs, consultancy etc) to be avoided.
4. Preferred industry : Retail (Metro, Spencer- s, Reliance etc), FMCG ( HUL, Wipro, etc )
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS BEHAVIOURS :
1. Presentable personality with good communication skills
2. Good People management skills
3. Process oriented and re
Required Skills : English
Job Location : Karimnagar , Telangana
Industries : Sale