Software Developer - PHP
- Design, build, test and deploy software to support development requirements.
- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements based on interactions with clients and knowledge of system architecture.
- Build systems to ensure they cater to present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on required platform.
- Collaborate with in-house and outsourced development team
- Work with US team, and Analyst team/lead for clarifications, conducting walk-through, attending defect triage meetings etc.
- Self-Motivated and flexible resource and willing to work on weekends if required.
- Working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON
- Good experience of parsing data formats such as JSON and using 3rd party APIs
- Robust experience with Databases (RDBMS) - (MySQL)
- Knowledge of source control and build systems (SVN, GitHub, Bit bucket etc)
- Exposure to NoSQL, python, R will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to manage communications over phone/conf. calls, IMs, sending emails to entire SCRUM teams