1. Ensure statutory compliance of Vat/CST/ Excise/Service Tax /Company Act./ROC/TDS/Income tax/GST etc. including calculation, payment, return, audit and assessment as applicable.
2. Reconciliation of Bank, Petty Cash, Cash, Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors, Stock, TDS, WCT, Bank Guarantee etc.
3. Managing Petty cash/ cash.
4. Preparing exceptional reports like Overdue Receivable/Payable, C-form Receivable/Payable, Proof of Dispatch or receipt of goods.
5. Management and support of budget and forecast activities.
6. Resolve issues related to bank charges, interest, suspense account, balance of creditor, debtor, documentation, taxation etc.
7. Responsible for Insurance of fixed asset, current asset and asset in transits.
8. Forecasting and analysis of cash flow and Bank Guarantee for strategic and operational decisions.
9. Ensure compliances of import-export activities such as forex payment and submission of BL to bank.
10. Responsible for data entry and/or creation of vouchers like payment, receipt, purchase, sales, credit note, journal vouchers, statutory VAT forms for movement of goods, cheques etc.
11. Payments of expenses such as rent, telephone, mobile, electricity bills within budgetary controls and justification.
12. Audit of travelling expenses of field staff Marketing/Sales/Installation/Service/Maintenance with cost centers.
13. Responsible for management and compliances of all requirements related to bank loan, Bank Guarantee, Letter of credit, forex payment etc.
14. Responsible for maximum return on idle fund and also maintaining liquidity.