Firstly Why Should you Join Recruitment Consultancy over Corp-orates HR, Especially when its a beginning of your career.
Any HR consulting firm will handle different clients from different industries so your learning is exponentially high. But in corporate your learning will be very specific to the particular industry/ technology / client that your company caters to.
It is not that starting your career in a corporate is bad option but as a fresher you should look for a place where you can learn and contribute rather than salary/ brand name. For any career you need to spend your initial days in place where the exposure and learning is high. Which in turn will enable you to put your career on a faster track. So if you are serious about recruitment as your career then HR consulting firm is good option to start.
Job Description Though we will also be training you on that :
1. Sourcing the resumes through Job portals, references, databases as per clients specifications
2. Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using Online Database Job Portals & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques.
7. Telephonic Screening of the profiles Checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
8. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
9. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
10. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates.
11. Maintaining and developing candidate MIS database and trackers.
12. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc
13. Follow-up with candidates for Post Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc till joining.
14. Achieving the assigned target as per the role
15. Upgrading yourself for client handling and team management.
16 Responsible for Revenue Generation
17 Mentoring Team if required
Responsibilities and Duties
Organizing your Desk and a Desktop
Discussing Clients Need
Setting bigger goals then assigned goals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Key skills required :-
Excellent English communication skills verbal and written
Well versed with basic computer skills Internet, accessing mails, MS-office etc.
Should be a willing to be a seasoned Recruitment Professional with Go Getter Attitude
Should be willing to try unconventional methods of Headhunting, sourcing and prospecting Candidates Maturity and mental toughness is key to Selection
We are hiring Under graduates, Graduates and Post-graduates on various levels.
Growth Opportunities for the Employees :- Good platform to acquire Industry knowledge Corporate Exposure while working for MNC Clients. Exposure to end to end recruitment Experience of Client handling and team handling. Overall Personality Development
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: 5,000.00 to 8,000.00 /month