1. Developing business and making new customers, taking care of existing customers, Getting Information : Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2. Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates : Providing information to supervisors, co:workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e:mail, or in person.
3. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work : Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
4. Making Decisions and Solving Problems : Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5. Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge : Keeping up:to:date technically and applying new knowledge to your job
6. Processing Information : Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
7. Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others : Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Job Type: Permanent