SkillSet: records, database, copies, bonus, performance.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
(staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus,leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
: ManufacturingFunctional Area
: HRJob Location